SHEV AND TPV Holders: Apply for your permanent visa NOW!

SHEV AND TPV Holders: Apply for your permanent visa NOW!

SHEV AND TPV Holders: You can apply for your permanent visa NOW!

The Department of Home Affairs has finally opened the door for people that hold Safe Haven Enterprise Visas (subclass 790) and Temporary Protection Visas (subclass 785) to apply for their permanent visa by lodging an application for a Resolution of Stats Visa (subclass 851) NOW!

This is what you need:

  1. You must have your identification documents ready: any travel document, your driver’s licence, your national identity documents from your country, your TPV or SHEV visa grant documents.
  2. You must have the addresses and dates of where you have lived in the last five years;
  3. You must have details of any travels you have had in the last 5 years.
  4. If you have been in trouble with the police, you must have all the details (Court documents, police documents).

You can apply yourself through your IMMI account OR we can apply for you.

We make it easy for you

If you have no police issues, the cost for us to apply is $550 per person plus GST. For this fee, we will go on the record for you and apply on your behalf. Call us now on 0456 004 810.

If you have any past trouble with police, call us urgently on 0456 004 810 for a free appointment to talk about what you will need to do.

You have all waited too long – let’s get this done NOW!