We focus on two areas of law:
- We are visa and citizenship lawyers who are experts in all immigration applications and cases.
- We can help you with your will, living wills and estate planning, as well as probate.
Visas and Citizenship
We can help you with all stages of your immigration or citizenship case, for example
- visas to come to Australia
- family visas
- partner visa, onshore and offshore
- sponsoring family members to come to Australia
- parent visas including contributory parent visas and temporary 3 year and 5 year parent visas
- carer visas
- child visas including orphan relative and adoption visas
- Working holiday visas and working holiday extensions
- visa extensions
- Skilled visa (sponsorship, nomination and applications)
- New Zealand citizen visas (including pathway to permanent residence)
- Global talent visas
- Student visas
- Business and investment visas
- protection visas
- Safe Haven Enterprise Visas and Safe Haven pathways (Safe Haven visas, SHEV, subclass 790, second applications)
- Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785, second applications)
- Offshore humanitarian visas
- Family violence in partner visas
- Asking the Minister for a visa (Ministerial intervention)
- Refusal of Citizenship
- Health waivers
- Cancellation of visas because of bad character findings
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Immigration Assessment Authority (IAA)
- Federal Circuit Court
- Federal Court
- High Court
We assist individuals and couples to prepare simple Wills and Powers of Attorney. This lets your family know what you want in case you are not able to let them know yourself.
Powers of Attorney are sometimes called a “living will”. It enables you to plan for future medical treatment needs and quality of life. The living will (together with an Advanced Care Direective) only comes into effect if/when you are unwell and unable to communicate these plans and wishes for yourself.
Click here for more information.