Kerdo Legal has expertise in all types of refugee and humanitarian visas.

If you are in Australia and have arrived on a valid visa, in your name, and if you fear returning to your country because you will suffer significant harm, you can apply for an onshore protection visa. You must do this as soon as possible after clearing Australian customs.

If you are located outside Australia, you may be eligible to apply for a number of visas to resettle in Australia on refugee or humanitarian grounds.

For clear, honest information about which visa is best suited to your particular situation, please contact us.

If you need help, call today!

We offer a free thirty minute consultation (face to face, email, telephone etc). We aim to provide you with a realistic assessment of your prospects of success. 
 Get Help Today