Australia needs people with skills.

The application process is complex, very specific and selective.

Kerdo Legal can help whether you are in Australia or overseas. We can let you know which occupations Australia needs, and what you need to do to fulfil the requirements for a successful application.

If you have a trade, skill or qualification and want to work or live in Australia, then contact us.

If you need help, call today!

We offer a free thirty minute consultation (face to face, email, telephone etc). We aim to provide you with a realistic assessment of your prospects of success. 
 Get Help Today